Satellite is an efficient method of obtaining images for large areas - hundreds of square kilometres. Despite the lower resolution compared to drones, satellite images are very suitable for special types of object detection, counting and territory segmentation in agriculture, urban planning, disaster response. The webinar will demonstrate how to obtain satellite data for your projects and benefit from AI-powered analysis of ATLAS.
The webinar is organised in collaboration of ATLAS (by SPH Engineering) - the AI-powered geospatial analysis platform and Planet - the leading provider of global, daily satellite imagery and geospatial solutions.
What will you learn:
- Satellite imagery made accessible
- How to obtain satellite imagery
- Drone survey vs. satellite imagery - which to choose?
- Analysing satellite imagery with ATLAS
- Automating territory segmentation with ATLAS.