Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.27.275
- Fixed issues with the upload of a route with more than 99 waypoints (limitation of DJI autopilot): if the route consist of more than 99 waypoints - UgCS uploads the route to UgCS for DJI in batches of no more than 99 waypoint and a notification in UgCS for DJI is displayed. After the first batch of 99 waypoints is completed - upload the next batch if necessary defining "Start route from waypoint number:...".
- Fixed issue with opening route for offline flights (from local storage).
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.27.267
- Fixed issues with route upload to UgCS for DJI for offline flights.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.27.248
- Now we have a clear separation between the following states for DJI drones:
- Added option to link DJI M210 V2 and DJI P4RTK to DRTK-2;
- Improvement of a georeferenced video streaming. For zoom cameras added the info of camera brand, model, and focal length to the video stream. Option available for Enterprise licenses;
- Fix: Transcoding settings are properly memorized now and survive application restart in all cases
- Fix: the manual focus adjustment tool doesn't appear. Now it is again possible to touch a spot on the screen to adjust the focus;
- Improvements of overall application's stability;
- Fixed minor bugs.