- “Download” button added to [Your project] -> Survey data -> [Your dataset] -> Images
“Export detection report” operation allows to download CSV files for each label assigned to files in the dataset. CSV will contain image names associated with a label and coordinates from EXIF
- Significantly improved the speed of object counting after the selection on the map
- All cards (project, dataset names) now accept long names and do not stretch
- Renamed “Run” to “Detect” which better reflects the meaning of this operation - start detection with an existing detector.
Applies to Images and Maps
- Now Download image operation in Image Details opens a separate browser's window
The Vector data section is now enabled. It is possible to import 2D DXF data and georeference it to global coordinates.
If you don’t detect any changes in your ATLAS, please Press Refresh (Ctrl+F5/cmd+R) in the browser.
If there are any issues with your ATLAS profile please let us know by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org