- Company having remote assets (i.e. construction sites) may hire (inexperienced) drone pilots who are located near the construction site (e.g. during lockdown) to perform predefined survey flights and then deliver acquired data to headquarters.
- Mining, construction and oil&gas companies having large territories requiring security and incident response, which is ensured with video monitoring room (CCTV) and pilots in the field. No LTE, but local WiFi.
What you will learn:
- Plan in the office, fly in the field - transferring flight plans
- Organising work with pilots-subcontractors
- Organising work of a pilot and observer field crew
- Streaming video from drones in the field to the office
- Required infrastructure: physical hardware, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Addressing security issued during data transmission