The webinar provides info on how to:
- prepare offline maps of the search area
- deploy all components in the field (setup: 2 laptops, router, drones, etc.)
- divide work among pilots for faster parallel search
- use search pattern tools for optimal flight planning
- fly at complex elevations
- stream video from drones to the operation's center
- mark real-time place-marks on the map and share with the team
- broadcast video feed to Headquarter over LTE.
UgCS Command & Control (UgCS CC) solution has been developed for efficient drone integration in search & rescue (SAR), police and security operations, based on the industry-leading UgCS drone mission-planning software.
Demonstrates the integration of drones into the SAR mission to locate a missing person. The operations center of the drone-SAR team was deployed within minutes near the last known location of the missing person using the UgCS CC solution.