The three-day Innovation Conference in Geneva aims to highlight emerging technologies while offering an exclusive forum for addressing Explosive Ordnance Risk Reduction challenges tied to the demand-driven needs of mine action and ammunition management activities.
The following themes will be discussed during the event:
- Innovative finance
- Harnessing social and behavior change communication (SBCC)
- Technology prioritization: a needs-based approach
- Connecting the dots between innovation and standards
- Agricultural land release in Ukraine: outcome-based solutions
- Advancing ammunition management through innovative approaches, tools, and technologies
On the second day of the GICHD Innovation Coveference 2023, SPH Engineering CEO Alexey Dobrovolskiy will join to present and discuss Possible use and standardization issues of airborne assets from a manufacturer and integrator perspective in UXO detection.
SPH Engineering looks forward to contributing to the Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD) debate about Explosive Ordnance Risk Reduction challenges.