- Ability to change the order of route segments. A new UI element - “segment bar” has been added above the route planning tool window. It allows to easily preview all existing route segments and their order, quickly switch between them for editing as well as change their order via drag and drop. This currently works in routes containing up to 20 segments.
- Ability to cache maps and elevation of large areas (up to 100 square km per area) for offline use. This feature was introduced in UgCS 4.9.817 as experimental and now is being fully released. It is no longer necessary to enable it from the Main Menu.
- The ability to change the altitude of the waypoint and circle by dragging up/down has been disabled by default. This change was made due to users sometimes accidentally changing the altitude when trying to move a point. Altitude can still be changed in the same way as before - by entering it in the input field of the selected route planning tool. If needed, altitude adjustment by dragging can be enabled again in the Advanced section of the Main Menu.
- Updated input fields to make them better match the dark theme.
- For Freefly Alta X it is now no longer necessary to edit the configuration file to connect the drone to UgCS. Now by default, the UDP port 14550 is active in PX4 VSM.
- The name of the Windows desktop shortcut has been shortened to simply "UgCS" instead of “UgCS client”.
- Fixed an issue where in some segments of the vertical scan tool the drone had an incorrect heading set.
- Fixed an issue where in some rare cases UgCS could freeze while closing.
- Fixed an issue where UgCS uninstallation could freeze when a lot of data had been cached in the geoserver.
- Fixed an issue where the scroll bar of the log could disappear.
- Solved an issue where emulator telemetry data did not contain home position.
- Stability improvements.
Download the latest UgCS version »»»
✅ UgCS for DJI
- Improved camera zoom control to make it smoother.
- Fixed an issue where, when switching on/off the beacons from the mobile app, all other LEDs were switched off.
- Other bug fixes and improvements in overall application stability.
Download the latest UgCS for DJI version »»»