- Added ability to connect to UgCS directly from DJI Pilot 2 for DJI M3E series, M30 series, and M300 - You can use this instead of UgCS for DJI. Connect DJI Pilot 2 to UgCS and access planned routes without exporting them.
- Added ability to control speed when moving to the first waypoint - "Initial speed" is a new parameter in the Route options window. It controls drone speed when flying to the first waypoint.
- Added Japanese and Korean localizations
- Fixed an issue where, when removing an empty mission, a new one was created.
- Improvements in the Elevation Profile window stability.
- Improvements in overall application stability.
- Additional UI themes have been removed. Now only the default theme is available.
- Removed Click&Go command for PX4 vehicles.
- Removed “Do not modify” option from “Action on loss of RC” drop-down menu in route parameters for all DJI vehicles.
Download the latest UgCS version »»»
UgCS for DJI | Android
For SkyHub users flying missions with true terrain following - UgCS now remembers the part of the route flown during terrain following. It is highlighted, and the “Continue“ option is available when uploading the route to SkyHub again after a battery change.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, route upload could fail with "java.util.concurrent.CancellationException" error.
- The range of the manual focus slider was fixed for DJI Zenmuse H20 and P1.
- Camera infinity focus setting on P1 now works in the same way as in DJI Pilot.
- Other bug fixes and improvements in overall application stability.