- Added support for DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise (M3E/M3T) and DJI M30/M30T drones.
New profiles for DJI M3E, M3T, M30, M30T, and their cameras are available for route planning in UgCS. These drones are supported via a new feature of route export from UgCS to DJI Pilot 2 (KMZ/WPML format).
Note: It is currently not yet possible to connect M3E/M3T, M30/M30T drones directly to UgCS via UgCS for DJI. This feature is in development.
- Added the ability to export routes from UgCS to DJI Pilot 2 (KMZ / WPML format). This file format includes all necessary parameters (e.g. speed, turn type) and actions (e.g. set the camera by distance, change camera tilt), allowing to import a route from UgCS directly into DJI Pilot 2 and fly it with all drones supporting DJI Pilot 2 (currently DJI M300 RTK, M30/M30T, M3E/M3T). This feature can be accessed by clicking on “Export…” in the drop-down route parameters menu and selecting the option “DJI Pilot 2”.
- Introduced the ability to split Corridor and Lidar Corridor segments by approximating points. To split a corridor, right-click on any approximating point and select “Split”.
- Added short names for payloads. All payload profiles now have a new attribute - “Short name”. Short names (if provided) are displayed in the flight planning tool options instead of the full payload name to make it easier to tell which payload is selected.
- For vertical scanning missions, the ability to set line spacing in meters (instead of using overlap) is added.
- For all DJI drones, the default route fence radius (maximum flight distance) has been increased from 500 to 2500 meters. In case the fence radius is exceeded, it can now be quickly changed by clicking on the link in the error message and editing it in the pop-up window.
- Previous "Export route to KML" and "Export route to JSON" route menu items have been merged into a single "Export…" menu item.
- Panorama action is no longer displayed for DJI M300 as it is not supported by UgCS for this drone.
- Required dropdown options in flight planning tools (e.g. camera) are now highlighted when empty.
- LiDAR profiles are no longer displayed in the payloads list.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases after pattern segment DJI M300 would fly with Adaptive Bank instead of Stop&Turn turn type.
- Improvements in overall application stability.