Release notes for UgCS v.4.1 (117)
- For Ardupilot and PX4 to increases GPS precision UgCS uses MISSION_ITEM_INT mavlink message instead of MISSION_ITEM.
- For Ardupilot terrain-following mode with rangefinder:
- Introduced the ability to upload a route with “Rangefinder“ altitude modes while the rangefinder isn't connected to the drone. If the rangefinder is in a bad health state or isn't connected, the warning message appears in the vehicle log. Don't fly routes without a good health rangefinder, it can cause the drone to crash!
- To enhance low-altitude flight safety the rangefinder is now also used between a non-rangefinder segment and the next adjacent rangefinder segment.
- The warning “For safety reason, it's recommended to reduce speed to <V> or increase flight height to <H>.“ is displayed in the vehicle log if (from our experience) the speed on some parts of the flight path is not safe.
- For Ardupilot to enhance low-altitude flight safety using splines in the routes with rangefinder segments now prohibited.
- Upload of route to ArduPlane.
Uploading route to ArduPlane failed due to a fence uploading error. Now UgCS doesn't upload fence to ArduPlane vehicles. Fence functionality will be reworked in next versions.
- Upload of more than 99 points to Parrot ANAFI.
- Incorrect heading while flying facade scan: sometimes the vehicle haven't faced the facade during executing a facade scan segment. It depended on the previous segment. Now the vehicle always faces the facade and does not depend on previous segment's azimuth.
- Minor bug fixes.
Release notes for BETA UgCS for DJI v.2.28.87
- Support for M300 and Waypoints 2.0:
- Support for all flight planning patterns: photogrammetry, corridor inspections and facade inspections
- Support for actions: wait, POI, camera attitude, camera trigger by time/distance, camera shot, camera start/stop video recording;
- Currently, features which are NOT supported for M300: Panorama action; Click & Go command; Spline turn types; uploading routes from UgCS for DJI without the connection to UgCS desktop.
- Support for M300 cameras:
- displaying videos from both FPV and main camera (H20/H20T) on the UgCS for DJI screen;
- switching between main camera lenses: wide, zoom, thermal (for H20T);
- changing general settings of the active lens;
- manual camera triggering in all modes (wide/zoom/thermal) and video recording.