- Quick sharing of a preconfigured view for registered and anonymous users. 2D and 3D views now have a “Share” button. Sharable link memorizes zoom level, camera orientation, enabled layers, and measurements, so the external viewer gets the same picture as you do.
- 3D model import implemented for FBX and Obj files. Obj files which have external resources have to be packed along with .mtl and texture files into a Zip archive before uploading. FBX can be uploaded as is. Both Obj and FBX models do not have a georeferencing internally, so X(or longitude), Y(or latitude) and Z to be specified manually. Hints where to find georeferencing information in case of Pix4D Mapper and DJI Terra will follow in next releases.
- ATLAS logo was replaced with a new one
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fix: Pix4D Engine SDK pipeline was wrong and skipped densification step, which led to poor stitching quality
- Fix: Korean calendar has shown 1970 year sometimes
- Fix: Orthomosaics tiling sometimes hangs in case of a large Geotiff (>5Gb)
- Fix: Annotations export to GeoJSON generates wrong file extensions
- Fix: GeoJSON import sometimes hangs during file uploading
Known issues and future improvements
- Public projects allow viewing but not downloading data for anonymous users. A separate switch enabling data downloading for a project to be added in next December's release
- 3D models are not tiled, thus making the first loading on the map longer than it should be