For more ergonomic work with telemetry data a seperate Telemetry viewer window is introduced.
Release notes for UgCS v.4.0 (187)
- Added the "drone quick search option" at mission/route planning start
- Added UgCS Video Transmitter which allows displaying video from supported Parrot and MAVLink-compatible drones (ArduPilot/PX4) to UgCS [running on Windows 10 (64bit)] in a separate window. (For license UgCS ENTERPRISE)
- Added UgCS Telemetry viewer which displays important telemetry parameters in a separate window.
- Added Parrot ANAFI support
- Added the ability to export a route as KML format compatible with Autel EVO II
- Fixed the bug with error notification “The distance between first and last waypoint should be more than 0.5m”
- Fixed usage of the imported vehicle profile
- Increased overall stability
- Minor bug fixes.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.26.5
- Added the ability to list routes from the UgCS server to download routes to a mobile device
- Added the ability to fly downloaded routes without connection to the UgCS server
- Fixed minor bugs.