Main improvements and changes:
- Simplified import of geospatial data - e.g. map overlays and digital elevation models can be directly added from the Mission Editor screen.
- Added support for DJI Phantom 4Pro V2 and DJI Zenmuse XT2; uAvionix ADS-B receivers pingRX and pingUSB, and ArduCopter (Pixhawk / APM) firmware v.3.6.0.
- Improved UgCS Mapper tool - the enhanced overall functionality and performance enables faster creation of high-quality 2D or 3D orthophoto maps with elevation models. A stitched orthophoto map can be automatically imported as map overlays into UgCS with one click.
- Enhanced Telemetry data window - enables to display all telemetry parameters of the autopilot.
- UgCS for Command Centre - the functionality of joystick control has been added to VideoPlayer for more control.
Read the full list of Improvements and Changes >>>